Amerden Caravan Park
Opening in April 2023, Amerden Caravan Park is a family-run caravan and motorhome site at the side of the River Thames, alongside the towpath that runs between Maidenhead and Windsor.
Amerden Caravan Park used to be an old orchard and still retains several of the original fruit trees. It is a level grass site.
We can ONLY offer you water and chemical disposal. There are a limited number of electric hook-ups available.
This site is an ideal base for visiting London, Windsor, Legoland and the Thames Valley. We are approximately 5 miles from Windsor, 7 miles from Legoland and 12 miles from Heathrow Airport. Taplow railway station is nearby and is on the Reading to London line.
Important information – please read before booking:
- The M4 Motorway is visible at the bottom of the caravan site.
- There are NO toilet and shower facilities or hot water.
- We only accept motorhomes up to 7.5 metres in length.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles.
- Pitches are allocated on arrival and we can only guarantee pitching two units together.
- Latest time of arrival is 8pm, please let us know in advance if you’re going to arrive any later.
Explore the local area
From Legoland and the Royal town of Windsor, to walks in nature at Cliveden and Burnham Beeches, or family-friendly fun days at Bekonscot Model Village and Odds Farm – the neighbouring areas have something for everyone!